Please view our current job openings:
Kitchen & Bath Designer
Full Time Kitchen and Bath Designer
We are looking to grow our team in our Chantilly, Springfield, and Olney showroom locations. The ideal candidate would have experience in sales and design. This role requires that the candidate have people, communication, organizational and time management skills. These skill sets are combined to create an engaging and dynamic career as a kitchen and bath designer. Cabinet Discounters has a comprehensive training program for all new hires as well as ongoing training for all designers.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong computer skills including a familiarity with MS Office.
- 2020 design experience or similar
- Proficiency in basic mathematics.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Able to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to represent self and Company in a professional, knowledgeable manner.
- Works well independently
- Ability to sell
- Time management and organizational skills
- Engaging with and qualifying clients.
- Educating clients on various product offerings and services.
- Estimating material and labor costs to determine the most appropriate course of action for a project.
- Performing site visits.
- Provide showroom coverage.
- Works independently and part of a team
- Preferred experience working in the kitchen and bath remodeling industry, or will train
- Preferred experience with 2020 Design, or will train.
- Interior Design experience is a plus.
Cabinet Discounters is a locally owned family remodeling business that has been serving the community for almost 40 years. We provide our employees with the support, training, and resources to build a long and fulfilling career. Compensation includes a base pay of $50,000 annual along with a bonus program, health, life and vision insurance, and 401(k) matching contributions.