Springtime is the time for renewal and change!
At Cabinet Discounters, we are all about home improvement. Whether our clients are looking for a complete kitchen remodeling or need to replace cabinets, Cabinet Discounters has solutions for you. We can work with you to completely transform an existing kitchen, bathroom, or room. We offer a full range of styles, selections, and options to fit your individual style needs. We have a detailed installation process that starts with style selection and ends with a beautiful, finished result. Our team of team of designers works with our clients every step of the way. You can find designs that work for your lifestyle, budget, and designs goals with Cabinet Discounters. To learn more about Cabinet Discounters, visit one of our conveniently located shows rooms in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC. Please feel free to stop by, call us, or schedule a showroom consultation online.
- Annapolis, Maryland – (410) 702-4685
- Columbia, Maryland – (410) 793-1265
- Gaithersburg, Maryland – (301) 476-0215
- Mt. Airy, Maryland – (240) 215-3213
- Olney, Maryland – (301) 960-8008
- Chantilly, Virginia – (703) 650-0659
- Springfield, Virginia – (703) 657-8106
5 Ways To Maintain Your Home This Spring
Whether you want to completely remodel or add small changes to your existing place, it is important to do some spring cleaning beforehand. Following these key spring cleaning tips may help you gauge what you want to change or keep the same in your home.
- Clean out your garage. Maybe there is a better way to utilize your garage space. Whether you decide to use it for a car or extra storage is up to you.
- Clean your windows. Cleaning helps remove residue buildup from the inside and outside of your windows. Repair and replace damaged window screens.
- Clean the patio or deck. Determine if patio or deck remodeling is right for you.
- Check for moisture damage in the home, especially in the basement and attic.
- Check the roof for any damage